Monday, April 4, 2011

Final stretch

Back to Poland, and since I left, a cat has moved into the corridor outside the lab. The rumor has it that someone at the botanical garden showed mercy on the little one during the extreme winter. It feels now that the final stretch of the PhD studies is starting. I am submitting a formal request to have the finishing-process opened, and will have to write an essay in Philosophy and pass an English test. None are very much related to restoration ecology. On Friday I am heading to a work shop on restoration in Biebrza, were I will present results of my last years result, and hopefully get some final input on how to improve our paper before it is send in for peer-review.

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

Good luck with the test of your work!

Petter said...

Thank you